Momma suspects that the true motivation for my decision to walk came from watching my uncle run for 3 hours and 22 minutes straight yesterday. Now that's dedication. He completed the Madison Marathon and looked great doing it!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Our Toddler Has Emerged
Momma and I had previously reached an understanding that I would become a toddler at 15 months. It was a fairly easy negotiation - she didn't want me to grow up just as much as I didn't want to get another black eye from the tiled kitchen floor. We agreed that 15 months was perfect - still within the normal range for child development and just in time for summer. Hands and bare knees on hot, gravel-covered concrete do not mix well. So, after many months of observation and very careful practice, I have officially become a walker - 2 days before my 15 month birthday! There's no going back now. Walking is my new favorite thing to do.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment