The corn may only have been knee high here in Wisconsin, but Daddy couldn't wait a few more weeks to get it from the farmer's market so Momma had to go get him some fresh from the grocery store. It actually wasn't too bad - best I've ever tasted in my whole life!

We also went to Milwaukee this weekend to take Uncle Andy out to eat for his birthday and boy was it exhausting! Grandma asked if I had fallen asleep on the way back to Madison, and well, I think the pictures speak for themselves. That is an electronic book that sings the nursery rhymes to me. I put it up to my ear so I could hear what it was saying.
We also went to Milwaukee this weekend to take Uncle Andy out to eat for his birthday and boy was it exhausting! Grandma asked if I had fallen asleep on the way back to Madison, and well, I think the pictures speak for themselves. That is an electronic book that sings the nursery rhymes to me. I put it up to my ear so I could hear what it was saying.
No comments:
Post a Comment