Friday, January 16, 2009

I know it's been awhile since my last post, and it doesn't look like it's going to be getting much better as our camera has died. Hopefully Momma and Daddy make the right decision and buy a new camera instead of the flat screen tv they've been talking about. I'm far too cute and am changing way too fast for them not to replace their camera. I'm cruising very easily around all of the furniture, and I like to use my high chair as a walker all around the kitchen. So far, I have not pushed it down into our sunken living room.

I had surgery in December to get tubes put into my ears since we had been making trips to the doctor nearly every week since I turned 6 months old because of ear infections. The tubes have been working great. My last doctor's appointment was to see the ENT for my post-op visit. The surgery was very simple and fast. Momma freaked out when the doctor came out to the waiting room to get her and Daddy because it had been such a short time, but he had done the surgery and everything had gone fine. This is me the afternoon after surgery and a four hour nap. Good as new.


Momma got to be a stay at home mom for two weeks over Christmas and New Years. We had a great time. We did dishes...


lifted weights...

And did some learning...


Christmas brought me lots of toys. My favorites are still the boxes they came in. I also enjoy a good door stopper spring and heater vent. Both make great music. Unfortunately, the video of the music making is too dark to post






Here's an alternate video of me making music. It's not as good as the first one, but it gives you the idea. Seriously, who needs toys??


Our happy family. Our first family picture since those that were taken in the hospital when I was born.

No comments: