Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, Owen!!

I had my 1st birthday party and it was awesome. I can't wait to have another one. A whole bunch of people came over and showered me with attention and brought me presents and kids to play with. Thanks for coming everyone!




This is my new wagon. Momma says we can't go outside until it gets much warmer but I was content riding up and down the hallway.


And then the trauma hit. Momma tried to get me to put horrible poison into my mouth. And no one tried to stop her! They all just stood around smiling and snapping pictures! I don't know what I did to deserve this.












Since I didn't fall for the alleged "delicious cake" that time, Momma decided to try again thinking maybe she could outsmart me when there were less people watching.




Nope, not falling for it. Momma, my finger!!! Get it off!!!! Can't you just be happy that I prefer to eat healthy? Maybe if it was organic chocolate frosting...






I am still not walking on my own, but can with minimal assistance when I feel like it, which isn't very often. I don't like it when people touch my hands. Crawling is still my preferred mode of transportation. I can say "mama", "dada", "baba" (meaning either bottle or buh-bye if I wave at the same time), "hi", and "wow". I know that my socks and shoes go on my feet and that my hat goes on my head and will try to put them on by myself. I like laying on pillows while wrapped up in a blanket, reading books and watching Blue's Clues. For excercise, I enjoy climbing up the stairs and sliding back down, opening and emptying any and all cupboards that are not child-proofed, and giving hugs and kisses.

We did get a new camera, but now our computer has died so Momma has to fight Daddy for his computer because he's always using it for "work."It's also a very slow process to upload pictures to his computer so these are the only recent ones we have right now. We'll post more soon.











No comments: